Friday, November 16, 2012

Significant


I want to thank all that were able to attend the Strategic Plan Launch party on November 2 and the entire community for their interest in the Plan and the effort to put it together. I could not be more excited about the work in front of and ahead of us. As I discussed the new mission statement at the event (an inclusive Catholic community preparing boys and girls to lead lives of significance), I shared one of our goals is to bring this statement "fully" alive in all aspects of the school. So, as I was walking down to Montessori yesterday Mrs. Iyer pointed me to the Wonderful Words chart and sure enough, there was the word "significant".  This "50 cent" word came directly from the mouths of our Montessori girls and boys. They get it. Leading a life of significance starts in Montessori. The proof is in the experience (and the picture below).


No comments:

Post a Comment